Shan Chana Masala 100g
Shan Chana Masala Mix is easy to cook and hard to resist. This is a delicious mix to make punjabi style mild chickpeas curry. Just need chickpeas / chana / chholay, onion, and ghee. Simply follow the easy to cook recipe provided on the back of the box for a mouth-watering dish that the whole family will enjoy. Garnish with chopped green chillis and lemon juice. Serve with puris, parathas and naans.
- Quantity- Shan Chana Masala comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 100g of spices.
- Easy to use- All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
- Easy to prepare- Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Chickpeas Curry, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- No added coloring or preservatives
- Weight - 100g
Steps of Cooking:
1. Drain the water from soaked chickpeas/ chanas and add 8 cups of water, boil for 2-3 hours on low heat.
2. Add Shan Chana Masala Mix and stir. Cover and cook on low heat for about 45 minutes or until the chanas turn to a darker shade.
3. Heat ghee/butter/oil and fry the onion until golden. Add the boiled chana/chholay/chickpeas.
4. Stir fry until oil separates from the chanas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.