Shan Fish Biryani Mix has a perfect blend of rich and aromatic spices to help you rejoice the traditional taste of Fish Biryani.
- Easy to use- All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
- Easy to prepare- Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Biryani, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- Serving Size- One packet of Shan Fish Biryani Masala is good to serve 8 people.
- Quality Control- All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
- Weight - 50g
Salt Red, Chili Paprika, Turmeric Coriander Green, Cardamom Carom, Fenugreek Leaves, Dried Mango, Powder Black Pepper, Clove, Garlic, Acid Citric Acid Maltodextrin Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Cane Sugar Canola Oil Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
Steps of cooking:
1.Mix lemon juice Shan Fish Biryani Mix and garlic. Apply the mixture to the fish and set it aside to marinate for half an hour.
2. Heat half a cup of ghee/oil and fry 2 sliced onions for few minutes. Then add marinated fish, green chilies and fresh coriander. Fry until oil separates from the masala. Stir in yogurt. Cover and cook on medium heat until the fish is tender. Avoid over stirring the fish.
3. Separately: Take 2 tablespoons of ghee/oil and fry the soya leaves for about 2 minutes. Add 12 glasses of water and 2 tablespoons salt. Bring to boil and add the soaked rice. Cook until the rice is three quarter tender. Then drain the liquid thoroughly.
4. Spread half the rice in a pot and evenly pour the cooked fish